Campus Home | Site Map | District Home | Translate
Our Standard is Excellence
We are here to help!
Parking Permits will be available during student orientation.
You must have a hang tag BEFORE you drive to school.
Parking Registration Website
If you are an 10th - 12th grade student with a driver's license you are eligible to apply for a parking space. You are able to register up to 2 vehicles that you intend to drive to school.
Before you get started please make sure that you have gathered all the necessary documents/data to fully complete the online form at the end.
You will need the following information to complete the application:
Read through the Parking Information below. Once you have read the Parking Rules and Regulations, fill out the registration and pay. You MUST fill out the registration to be on the parking list. You MUST pay to remain on the list and receive your parking tag.
Parking at Lake Creek High School is a privilege NOT a right. Our goal with parking is to provide a parking place on campus for as many of our students as possible.
Students who wish to drive their own vehicle to campus must fill out the parking registration and purchase a parking permit/space. To receive your parking tag you must:
1. Seniority does not guarantee a closer space.
2. You must register the license plate when registering any vehicle, including foreign and temporary plates. If your vehicle is unregistered, you will receive a parking violation.
3. All vehicles must have their tag displayed from their rear view mirror.
4. You may register more than one vehicle that you may drive and park on campus. This does not include a friend’s car unless you are sharing a space under the shared parking guidelines.
5. New vehicles must be registered prior to driving them on campus.
6. Vehicles may be added. You may register them under Vehicle Changes.
7. Students may only register for one parking space.
8. All parking assignments are generated through the parking administrator.
9. Students may not sell, loan, or give their tag to another student.
10. Freshmen are not allowed to drive another to school and park in their space.
11. Always park in your assigned space. If someone is in your space, write down the license plate, park in the front and report to the parking administrator's office immediately.
12. A violation of any of the above could result in a loss of parking.
Safety is priority
1. The speed limit on campus is 15 mph.
2. Students may not drive recklessly or aggressively in the parking lots at any time.
3. Be patient and drive safe.
4. Students may not drive across the lots, or drive the wrong direction to pass cars.
5. Students may not ride on tops of cars or in the bed of trucks on campus.
6. Students are not permitted to pull in front of buses as they are leaving campus during dismissal.
7. A violation of any of the above could result in a loss of parking.
Registered vehicles ONLY
1. Only vehicles registered to a space may park on campus.
2. Student vehicles are not allowed to park in the following areas: Handicap, Fire Zones, Bus Ramp, Faculty lots or Visitors. This could result in a loss of parking and/or vehicle being towed.
1. Students with a parking permit must have a valid Handicap tag in order to park in those designed spaces on campus. Please contact the parking administrator if you need to park in these spaces.
2. You must have a Handicap Tag. Do not park beyond the expired date.
Parking lot incidents
1. Report any damage to your vehicle to the parking administrator's office.
2. If you hit another car in the parking lot, do not move your vehicles. Exchange information with that person. Contact the parking administrator's office immediately.
3. If you hit another car in the parking lot and the vehicle is empty, do not leave the scene without reporting the incident to the parking administrator's office.
4. LCHS assumes no responsibility if a vehicle is towed or booted. This is at the owner’s expense.
5. LCHS is not responsible for damage or loss of property to vehicles on campus.
6. Always lock your vehicle and put away all valuables out of sight.
Permanent Suspension of Parking
Parking fees are not refunded when parking privileges are revoked.
15 1st period tardies
15 late arrival tardies
9 unexcused absences 1st periods
9 late arrival absences
Attempt to damage or remove a boot on a vehicle
Second assignment to DAEP
Parking on campus while serving a parking suspension
Selling, giving away, or lending of your parking tag to another student
3rd offense or combination of parking suspensions
Click Here to Register and Pay
Please click on the link below to update your vehicle information.
Click here to change your vehicle information. Wait until after you have your parking space number.
Montgomery Independent School District, with an unyielding commitment to excellence, will provide a premier academic program that recognizes the unique potential of each student and integrates the intellectual, social, cultural and physical aspects of learning. This program will empower each student to become an eager lifelong learner committed to academic excellence, integrity, responsible citizenship and service to others.
Lake Creek High School | 20639 FM 2854 | Montgomery, TX 77316 | (Phone) 936.276.4000
MONTGOMERY INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
• Contact Webmaster
• Required Postings
COPYRIGHT © 2016 - MONTGOMERY INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISCTRICT
POWERED BY ezTask TITANIUM TM