Holly Menville, Registrar

Phone: 936-276-4007

To request a Verification of Enrollment (VOE), please complete the form below. VOE forms will be emailed or available for pick-up in the front office within 24 to 48 hours.

To obtain a driver’s license in the state of Texas, a student between the ages of 15 and 18 must provide to the Texas Department of Public Safety a form obtained from the school verifying that the student has met the 90 percent attendance requirement for the semester preceding the date of application.

In order to receive credit in a class or final grade, students in kindergarten-grade 12 must be in attendance at least 90% of the time the class if offered.  State law makes distinction between an excused absence and an unexcused absence in determining the attendance requirement.  Students who are in attendance fewer than 90% of the time in a semester shall not receive credit for the class unless the attendance committee finds that the absences are the result of extenuating circumstances. For students who are denied credit; a VOE form will be issued only when the student appeals for credit and successfully fulfills the attendance recovery options.


LCHS Transcript Request Form


Current Students:

Copies of transcripts must be requested 48 hours prior to the date needed. Transcripts can be requested by clicking on the link above.  All unofficial transcripts will be emailed.  All official transcripts will be mailed or sent electronically.  Unofficial transcripts and the first three official transcripts are free. Any additional official transcripts will be $2.00 each.   Student will be charged through myschoolbucks at the end of the school year.



Las copias de las transcripciones deben solicitarse 48 horas antes de la fecha necesaria. Las transcripciones se pueden solicitar haciendo clic en el enlace de arriba. Todas las transcripciones no oficiales se enviarán por correo electrónico. Todas las transcripciones oficiales serán enviadas por correo o electrónicamente.


Ascender Parent Portal


To request your student's portal ID, please contact the data clerk,, using the email associated with your Ascender account.


Para solicitar la identificación del portal de su estudiante, comuníquese con la secretaria de datos,, utilizando el correo electrónico asociado con su cuenta Ascender.



It is vital that the school have complete and up-to-date phone numbers and addresses for all students. Address changes submitted via your txConnect account, WILL NOT be processed without the required two proofs of residency (see below for acceptable documentation).

Address Change Form - In order to change an address, district policy states that you will need to provide two proofs of residency. You must provide one proof from EACH of the following categories: 

  • Real estate tax certificate or home purchase contract in parent/guardian's name, or lease agreement.

  • Current utility bill, (e.g. satellite, cable TV, water, sewer, gas, electric or telephone) clearly indicating parent/guardian's name and residence address as the service address.